Thursday 19 September 2013

Original article draft

I first began making videos on YouTube nearly everyday; it got hundreds of views on all my videos. I began to upload more and more until I reached more than one million views and one day I finally reached my goal, I had more than 10 million views on one of my videos which got me noticed around the country and the world. People liked the sound of my voice, I did rap, RnB and many other music genres because I wanted everyone to like me and it worked. I got heaps of emails and messages from artists and people saying I am a future star or I am the next Eminem or Chris Brown which boosted my confidence. I continued to make new videos for months until I got a letter from a UK music record label saying they wanted to sign me... I agreed to join the PAN UK record label.

Before I was signed by the best UK record label my lifestyle was simple, I had one routine everyday which was to wake up, go to college, hang out and go to sleep. My lifestyle was straightforward; I didn’t work or have a job. I would sing in spare time and on the weekends I would perform in front of a few people in a local youth club. My life has changed loads since I had been signed by a record label. I have been performing in front of millions of people nearly every day and on other days I would be practising my vocals and improving my style. I have no time to hang out as I am busy with my latest song which is out next January. Get buying.

Being famous and singing in front of millions of people has always been my goal since I was 1 years old. I began singing at 5 years old; I sang all day everyday when I got back from school. I entered a singing competition and came first which gave me a massive boost in achieving my goal. I performed at weddings, pubs and I started doing gigs. I had one dream that was to become an RnB singer and even a rapper. I was told by everyone that I was good and that boosted my confidence a lot and helped me reach my goal easier. Once I had reached my goal I felt relaxed and relieved that I had achieve what I had been dreaming of for years.
I have loads of inspiriting like my family, friends and obviously my fans and also my favourite RnB artists like Drake, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown and many others. I use to listen to these artists everyday and it inspired me to become a singer myself as I wanted to become just like them. I wanted the money, the big house and cars. My family is my biggest inspiration because they are always there to support me and they pushed me to become a worldwide famous RnB singer even when I was too scared to sing in front of hundreds of people. I had a vocal disease at the age of 15 which made my voice different. I had to practise every day until my voice was back to normal. I didn’t stop practising until my singing was better than it was. I became a better singer after years of practising and I knew I would make it far.


The first type of music I began to listen to is rap, I use to listen to the god tupac, snoop dog and others. I was introduced to RnB by friends when I started to secondary school. I enjoyed listening to it a lot and I tried to copy the style of singing, I got better and better and I stuck to the RnB type of music. I am now writing and singing songs which are RnB with a little rap to mix things up and it would also reach a wider range of an audience. My main artist which u use to listen to is Drake, I used his style of singing to find out what type of singer I am because I sound best when I am singing RnB songs and everyone loves it.
I would want to be as famous and as successful as Will.i.am. He is a singing coach and he inspired many people who wish to become like him. I wish to become like him because he a judge on many singing competitions, he gets knows talent when he sees it and he gets to coach young artists which would become the world’s best singer, this is why I aspire to become like Will.i.am. I also would like to be as successful as many other artist but Will.i.am is my favourite because he has everything. I also met him at his concert and gave me advice in singing and how I can become a better singer. This is why he aspires me to be like this. 

I would never of thought I would become this far because I know there are many more
upcoming artists who are miles better than I am and I didn’t know how to become noticed but I guess I got lucky by getting noticed. I didn’t believe in myself at first to come this far but then I began believing which pushed to want this goal more and it got me far as sitting here now. My family also helped me get this far, without them I wouldn’t be here talking to you. I just waited till I got noticed and it worked, I am here now, I have achieved my  goal, I am happy and I hope my albums sell!  

No comments:

Post a Comment