Thursday 19 September 2013

Audience questionnaire and results with comments

In this question I received a total of 15 responses; it came to the conclusion of the magazine Q having the most votes out of the rest. The magazine Kerrang came second followed by NME then Top of the Pops. This gave me an idea of what my target audience should be when I create my magazine.



In my second question in my survey, I asked how much would people spend, the highest vote was £2 (7 people) compared to the lowest what was £4+, this gave me an idea on what price my magazine should be so it would be become a success and more people would buy it.

In this question I collected information which would help me when to release new magazines. Most people voted once a week which gave me a hint on when to release new magazines so more people would buy them. The lowest was Everyday and twice a week.



People voted Latest Gossip the most which helped me decide what to put in my magazine, the lowest was Quizzes with 0 voted which made me think that people don’t want that. Latest Gossip was 46.7%.

People voted Latest Gossip the most which helped me decide what to put in my magazine, the lowest was Quizzes with 0 voted which made me think that people don’t want that. Latest Gossip was 46.7%.


I asked what magazine people currently read so that I know what kind of magazine my magazine should be as good as. The most voted was other which meant people read a variety of magazine. The lowest was Q with 1 vote which was no so popular.

I asked what people expected in a magazine, people voted celebrity gossip the most which suggested to me in my magazine, the lowest vote was new songs and latest new which wouldn't be recommended in my magazine. This also gave me an idea on what should be in my magazine.

The most votes in the question was articles, latest gossip and images this told me what kind of things were attractive to people, it also have me information on what things to put in my magazine that would attract an audience. The lowest was quizzes with 1 vote.

In this question I offered a few magazine titles and the one with the most votes was Music Maniac with 5 votes, this gave me an idea of what kind of titles I should put in my magazine so it would sound more interesting and attractive. The lowest was other titles.

In the last question I asked whether people bought their magazine in shops or online. It came to the conclusion of Local Shops and the lowest vote of Supermarkets and Online this gave me information on whether to create a website and where to sell my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment