Sunday 1 September 2013

About myself

My name is Heera. I enjoy working with technology and the latest gadgets which really is interesting to me. I like to listen to RnB, Rap and sometimes Pop. i also like to read magazines, newspapers and read the latest news about music and the industry and how celebrities are represented . I like to watch movies and TV drama soaps which tell me a lot about ethnicity and how people are represented in different ways.

The reason why i have chosen Media Studies is because i had previously studied media in GCSE which i enjoyed a lot and i had understood what media was about. Media Studies also tells us about the different views of people towards Media and how it is represented, this is one of the main reasons why i had chosen media studies. Media teaches me everything about media that i didn't know in the media trends.

My main for my coursework  is to learn about media and how they present people in different ways. I would also be aiming to create presentations and magazines which would help me identify the features in magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment