Monday 16 September 2013

Pre-liminary magazine front cover


In this front cover i used Photoshop and illustrator to produce it. I used an image of  a student and used Photoshop to edit it. I then imported it into illustrator and added some shapes and text to create the structure of my front cover. I also used a background which added a more realistic look to it. I took an image with a camera and cropped it and added an image in the background to make it more eye pealing and realistic. I then added shapes and wrote in them for the puffs and buzz words. I finally added a bar code as it would add a realistic look to it. One of the main features which i had to add was a title because it would give a hint of what type of magazine it would be. I learned how to use the crop tool and the how to organise the layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment