Monday 16 September 2013

Pre-liminary contents magazine cover


In this mock up content page i used illustrator to edit and create it. As it was only a mock up, i got an image from the internet to see what it would look like if it were finished. All the images taken had to be related to the magazine otherwise the image would have no purpose. The images were added because it made it look much more interesting and attractive and it would avoid looking plain and simple. I added page numbers as its a contents page, it would help the direct the readers to a certain page. I had used several different tools such as the shape and text tools to to make up my content page, i also added a background and a title which all content pages need, i done this by using the text tool. I have learned how to lay out a contents page. Knowing all the features of a contents page helped me produce a good contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment